As I’ve been telling you the importance of grounding yourself for years now, today we’re adding in another component which is running earth and cosmic energy through your body.
Running earth energy helps soothe and calm your body and anchors you more thoroughly to the planet.
Running cosmic energy helps you to connect more deeply to the truer, expansive you and to Source/The Universe/Divinity and the divine in you.
Together they help you be more present to yourself and better able to respond to the world.
When I used to teach at the Berkeley Psychic Institute, what I’m teaching you in this blog, I would teach over a six-week course. So it’s very important that you read all of my notes below ahead of time, before just diving in.
* I speak as if you’re familiar with creating a grounding cord and a shield. If you’re new to this process, listen to my grounding meditation first, before diving into this one. Listen here.
* I do recommend sitting in a chair or on a couch as it’s most beneficial to have your feet on the ground.
* If you’ve already created a shield and a grounding cord the day before, take a moment before you begin to remove both. Imagine the grounding cord unhooking and dropping away from your spine and your first chakra, and allow it to explode as it falls into the planet. Then imagine easily removing and popping your shield, exploding and releasing it as well.
* When I set the energy at the beginning, I say, “sacred and protected.” I say protected not because there’s something to fear outside of you, I say it to help you hold space for deep connection, while keeping interfering energies out.
* There are some teachers who say that cosmic energy only goes down and earth energy only goes up. That wasn’t the way I was originally taught almost 30 (!) years ago and it never feels right to me. However, it might feel right to you. So modify as you see fit for you. The way I do it every morning anchors me into my body and feels good. You need to discover the same.
* On that vein, when I tell you to run earth energy, you can run any color you like, be it the blues and greens that are inherent in the earth, or maybe you prefer the oranges and reds like the magma. Every body is different: someone who’s very airy or out of their body a lot like I can be, needs the blues and greens as they’re much more calming and grounding. People I know that are very earthy and grounded inherently, tend to like the reds and oranges better because they’re a bit of a zippier energy and earthy people can sometimes need that lightness.
* Play around with it because each color will feel different to you. Personally I love pine green, that is my daily go-to because it’s very grounding and earthy to me.
* Never do black or white.
* Brown is fabulous to run if you’re super out of your body, scattered, and you need to feel more present. Let it feel like a soothing mud bath for your whole system, calming you down and bringing you in tune with slower frequencies of the earth.
* Regarding cosmic energy, same thing- never run black obviously, but neither would I run white light. That is a super high vibration and can have the opposite effect of what we’re going for in that it can shoot you out of your body and the point of this is to get you into your body.
* I forgot the word “Source” when I was recording the meditation so to be clear, ask that the neutral cosmic energy comes from Source.
* Cosmic energy moves much more quickly through your system than earth energy, so you may notice that I don’t pause as much when bringing in the cosmic energy.
* If you feel really spun out, anxious, or scattered, then maybe that day you simply run earth energy, not adding in cosmic energy. You just connect more deeply to the earth and allow it to transmute the energies knocking you out of balance.
* Shields help deflect energy coming at you, but they’re not infallible. Sometimes you inadvertently allow energies in, or nasty energies blow your shield out. You may need to create multiple shields throughout the day.
* At the end when we fill with unconditional love and light, you can see that ball of energy as white light versus gold if you desire, but if you’re incredibly ungrounded, fill yourself with gold, rose pink, violet, or blue versus white. As I said above, white can actually knock you out of your body so play around with what you need. Sometimes I blend gold and white.
If you have any questions about anything above, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask me.
Take the time for yourself each morning, or as often as you can, and stay in a bubble of peace and connection as you run energy. Don’t let the outside world into your meditative time, use that time to disengage from the collective.
Your answers are within you, as are your enoughness, your acceptance, and your peace. They’re not found outside of you, but in the quiet within.
So settle into yourself and give yourself this gift of presence and healing.
Huge Thanks to these two:
Music by: Marisa Imon
Recording & Editing by: Clark Germain
Leave a Reply.
Me, Tina Germain, just sharing ways to make you the best you can be!